And if God wills it also came the Christmas play. I thank the waterproof Maybelline mascara, courtesy of my (and others) pusher Journal alias just for my husband who works. Why yes, I admit I chiagne assaje. See these mini human act, sing, make faces, beat his hands, moves me. Inconspicuous appearance not tell you my star. I try to look my husband even chiagne assaje him - without realizing the fact (if it were not for the red color of the face darioargento suspiriaedaltro looking to spend as much as possible) and what is worse, then it's time for Gelsomina that spernacchia grandmother 'or fazzulett '. Vabbuo ja.
And I like assaje refreshments after the show, because while to fill and orange plates of cakes and popcorn schifezzellle I can swallow without any sense of guilt is ... Christmas for me too, no? And I like facebook also do live (but only in this way) or pairs and recompose next to mom or dad that I meet usually also / his wife. It so happens that the gnoccona shift is married to a man who no longer anonymous or that the bespectacled airhead is accompanied by a sort of tronista that in the end, talking, chains as well 'na beautiful head. Or even to recite only ever happen to see Tata, always and only the grandmother or grandfather. And there, sorry if I've got the heart of deboluccio, part double portion of cake and a few too many coccolina that parents would maybe a little boring, but there are so nun and I know my mother always dell'amichetta not?
As if that was not enough for those who had liked, after the performance and after party and after greetings and kissing and even a few locks swine (and i do not know that between puritans who focused so much humanity can happen too !) was also the opportunity to attend the lecture in classical dance in public: Guys, this means a real fun! See those yawning pink ducks for too many activities and also for the belly packed (well in evidence in the body powder pink!), Chest out, ass soon, head high, sutures, it was very cool.
And God willing, for all Stè emotions, she Thin 's next year.
0 comments:
Post a Comment