Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What Does An Ohio Drivers License Look Like?

amplitude 'and my heart ... damn ...

And since Raymond also called dressing room ("She undresses me with those eyes ... dressing me ...") is '0 really Bellillo place, for the benefit of friends near and far, CODEST picture .. . and I think that just because 'sti babies are so beautiful and sweet that you care and you get to repeat the same mistakes with the first child: breastfeeding on demand, which is only a request that the infant gives the quell'oretta tit to produce not only water, hours of sleep (sleep that is ... I usually call it fainting or loss of consciousness) in which you put the baby next to you telling you to do just to lie back to sleep and knowing you ignore it and meanwhile time passes and the cradle is dusty, never kept promises to keep the mind working a little training from home, taking care of their own blog and reading, reading, reading ... and well I've got 42 years ... but is Bellillo assaje ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment