Friday, March 26, 2010

Sailboat Rigging Diagram

spring

I was very proud of me. I had discovered to be pregnant when we no longer than hoped and the joy of this news has made me live a wonderful pregnancy. In the face of all my lazy friends, those with one child is enough. In the face of certain knowledge that those in this age but is not dangerous. In the face of the company you want to label at all costs, to slip into force in the categories sexendesiti the metrosecsual, mo one mesa is the cougar or the girl who goes out with a younger boy ... as if it were a sin. .. and at the same time as if the children do after forty stuff was a freak like the smallest man the world, the bearded lady and that the 42-year old daughter. I said, I was very proud of me. I worked and I felt like a goddess and the Big Belly of the seventh and eighth month weighed on me for not changing anything even though he turned like a carp in the microwave (mythical Littizzetto) and the day I mentioned that only one month and a half a cesarean planned and that it was time I left I saw the surprise on the face of my boss and my colleagues, a sign that, apart from the belly, everything else went without saying.
I was proud of not having been in outburst for the hormones, I was proud of never having vomited in the bathroom of the office for the nausea, I was proud to have worked hard in spite of everything. Today I discovered that it did not do a fucking emeritus. And, believe it or not so, I too have lost my beloved job because of pregnancy. I had written for an ordinary maternity leave and then I deleted but I think that being sawn for a child is an excuse to shit and there is much more that deserves a dismissal, fuck the wife of chess, video chat for eight hours day, have the fetid breath and spotted armpits. That is, not only comes another son who carries the apocalyptic chaos and all the guys are my six as well as to avoid ...
The winter was really endless. Now with this timid signs of spring but not facial wipe from memory the thrush like a mantra and wondering why. I feel more
Mica so proud though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment