HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYMOND!
Night falls on this beautiful day dedicated to you ... love mom flies to detail and the thought of 23 July a year ago when I could not wait to see you, to see with 'were the similarities and the small differences that make each unique human being, unique, special. What a beautiful baby
that you are ... thanks to you and you give me the strength each day I can always find something good even if its not good there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYMOND!
We deeply love you my baby ... I, Dad, your younger sister, grandparents, Gio and many others ... ... and do not forget tonight on TV while listening to many beautiful Neapolitan songs I also feel a little sad that there is also no reason yet to scratch a few tear drops down my cheeks wet with sweat when I watch you sleep ... sorry ... I'm also tired of these days so hard and love, all I qesto deadwood had to cut ...
From now on it will always leave meglio.Mi behind the squalor of some people dry and sterile that it would continue to treat me like a poor idiot. I do not deserve and you especially do not deserve a mother sad.
I love my son. Your mom
G.
0 comments:
Post a Comment