Monday, January 10, 2011

Poptropica Funbrain Writing

TU ... in my casalinghitudine ... I'm so


there you are ... and your infectious laugh and squeal that sounds when your sister is pretending to want you to catch the room and you start running in circles ... and there's also a year but do not forget to do the whole apples and oranges: I do not throw everything and I keep what I list below (which also bring all be so fashionable listed)
- the incredible snow in Rome in February
- the Micol first report card (full of ten) and of course the first day of school with my tears
- the first time that Ray called me mom looked into his eyes intentionally because I did not filavo
- that great place that is 'hotel Gusmay of Fish with sunsets poignant
- Gianna Nannini's pregnancy (and the controversy will fuck his cock and his daughter's future and its attachments)
- CVs sent without my husband's new job and hope that instead of rosicare ago most of the people who attends and professes his great friend
- these my month sabbatical to think about myself and my children without feeling guilty for not being a working mom (because I do a well as a housewife nice deck ... Market ....)

Surely there is much more but you're here looking at me and smile at me and I am a little confused and I feel the butterflies in the stomach and no, I'm a fifteen in love with her blond catechist of St. Clare and yet you my son I always do this effect. So I give up my blog and goodnight to the players ... but only for tonight eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment