is not the fault of children. I mean, when I hear some little child, even pedantic to say to another "so Santa does not exist" even though I do a little 'anger do not blame him. If anything, I am angry bad idea that perhaps a brother, uncle, parents themselves did not have that enchantment, that purity of intent to continue the tale, the mystery. Probably just to put an end quickly to the usual ritual of having to dress up as Santa Claus or create, in the darkness of the room, that expectation of gifts brought so mysteriously that perhaps is too boring and heavy every Christmas for 5 to 6 consecutive birth becomes necessary to close brutal affair. Or do not know.
Now, lately, a handful of atheists are possessed is giving much to be done to reveal a mystery that, like Santa Claus, we continue to believe. Well, the scoop is that even close to Santa Claus, the Man and Black Epiphany, brace yourselves, even God does not exist. AZZ! But Gentlemen ... your superior intelligence so ostentatious! All st'impegno, all these energies to do what? To unravel the mystery? For more converts to atheism? Why, we believe we are not in danger of extinction as one might easily think years ago? The tragedy is that I live very well next to non-believers, practicing Christian and I never imagined being on the atheists so fuck you from having to endure even provocative advertising campaigns and even offensive to those who, by choice want to believe in God But then
if you're good how are you fucking fucks to insist there is much about history? If not, there is no point. If the statement means that, deep down, that issues not denying His divine existence or the substance is enhanced.
Anyway I've got 'no scoop yet I: anorgasmia women do not exist! there are only men who do not know how to use the tool Who have it between her thighs. Especially those who know too busy to think too much.
Now, lately, a handful of atheists are possessed is giving much to be done to reveal a mystery that, like Santa Claus, we continue to believe. Well, the scoop is that even close to Santa Claus, the Man and Black Epiphany, brace yourselves, even God does not exist. AZZ! But Gentlemen ... your superior intelligence so ostentatious! All st'impegno, all these energies to do what? To unravel the mystery? For more converts to atheism? Why, we believe we are not in danger of extinction as one might easily think years ago? The tragedy is that I live very well next to non-believers, practicing Christian and I never imagined being on the atheists so fuck you from having to endure even provocative advertising campaigns and even offensive to those who, by choice want to believe in God But then
if you're good how are you fucking fucks to insist there is much about history? If not, there is no point. If the statement means that, deep down, that issues not denying His divine existence or the substance is enhanced.
Anyway I've got 'no scoop yet I: anorgasmia women do not exist! there are only men who do not know how to use the tool Who have it between her thighs. Especially those who know too busy to think too much.
0 comments:
Post a Comment