I have I dreamed.
While I was prey to my fears by fucking hypochondriac you are able to overcome the irrationality of my waking day taking advantage of the short rest of my subconscious I wanted and I yearned for some time. And you were there. In my dream. Little chubby curly, sitting back, with huge gold earrings if I were a sort of little boy could not look you in the face but in my heart I knew you were smiling. And during the day while I was drowning in my thoughts sad and unnecessary (my ovaries go? Worn down the tubes? Sperm depressed and murder victims?) Or maybe you laughed thee pity me laughing in the mustaches while watching on my sleep because all 'and my knowledge or my paranoia, you were already in me.
I love you already, my son.
Since then I have spent weeks and I dreamed of you so clearly but the most My dreams are filled with my ancestors and Pupetto and I no longer fear the first time with the anxiety of losing you, are great duel between me and myself, among the brave and the coward, between the believer and the unbeliever. Yesterday, the doctor showed me your profile and all other Robine the right place and I cried a lot and he made me pat on the thigh and made me cry even more because after 14 weeks you are still there scratching their heads trigger-happy and make other gestures.
I love you already, my son did you realize? Even if your mom is not really a girl but tends more towards the caryatid you will see that evil will not be. And then bring all hast choice and say no regrets the Americans ... you grow up strong and not think about anything ... I'll see one of these nights, hello love mother, hello.
0 comments:
Post a Comment