That faded copy of the Constitution
revived at the castle of Ferrara
FEDERICO ORLANDO SAYS
Dear Europe, when the government is led by a man who wants to turn the democratic republic and a republic putiniana prepare him an atheist materialist, a medieval law against living wills are delighted that the new Secretary of the Democratic Party has opened its Franceschini difficult task of the Constitution affirming the inalienable and non-negotiable character of the secular state. I went to Ferrara to attend the first ceremony of the new secular and republican Pd, everything was very impressive: people, location, the historic document on which the Secretary was sworn in secular terms, ie outside of any ritual obbligato.Credo is the first time that a party secretary is setting up like that and I think that this choice expresses a policy not wavering. Dialogue with who is the polar opposite is impossible.
ALCEO Colapinto, URBINO
Dear Colapinto, I would have come to understand the reasons for reading this response, but at my age, and with the commitments of this work, you travel a little. But I did not need television services to follow the unprecedented civil ceremony. Personal reasons and political reasons have found themselves once again, confirming that in life they are interwoven and make the "personality" of each of us. As a young man and even after I was often in Ferrara, where an uncle of mine married a girl and lived on a Borgoleoni Marradi (Village of lions, almost in front of Palazzo dei Diamanti). I admired the great road built by the Este family in the city, and the castle, before which lingered imagine the moat and reflect sull'eccidio 1943. Urban planning, history and art at night Ferrara spoke with my uncle, who was often on night shift in one of the best pharmacies in Italy ("Sempreviva"), beautiful because right beside the Cathedral, another jewel of the city of Ferrara. He also taught me skepticism positive, that does not believe in myths, but inherited the duty and creativity of the work, with which man realizza.In this scenario, psychological and environmental concerns me, Franceschini has sworn on a copy of the Constitution filed by his father, and I saw a small bump that is the same copy of Official Gazette, which I cherish for sixty years, has become red-brown and covered in freckles like the hands of the old. For years, I have that copy in a closed casket, along with a Statute of the kingdom, an autographed copy of History as thought and action as Benedetto Croce, Carlo Antoni a booklet on the history of Italy, published the bush for Liberal underground movement in 1944, my first two pieces of the Liberal Party, 1945 and 1946, I was granted although not age. You see, we have an Ultralite religion that does not disdain the relics and even immaginette.Naturalmente, the event on Sunday in Ferrara has not only revived memories, but strengthened the will and enthusiasm to fight for those values \u200b\u200bof democracy and secularism who have accompanied me all my life. Of this thank Franceschini. But, it will seem strange, as I thank Berlusconi and his corporals, who in the words and acts of the new secretary saw and pretended to lament the end of "dialogue" on reform, bioethics and more. What reforms and arrangements can be made with those who do not want to understand (see Law CalabrĂ² decree laws, Alfano) that agreements are made after out some of the metaphysical and the bad thoughts on power? And in any case, without giving anything about the freedom of all, we have earned and of which the first part of the Constitution is the Bible? That first part of the prof. Marcello Pera aupiscava three days ago that "God will destroy it soon," revealing the true purpose of the right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment