Friday, February 13, 2009

Polygonal Special Triple Feature

OF THE DAY +

The day of the positive. We think back ever? I read this on a forum of pregnant women. Yeah. Those moments excited, eager, funny, critical, where it feels as if frozen in a bubble waiting to stick his face feature that manifests itself: a line or two, or more pronounced in short hinted casserole pregnant or not?
The news is always welcomed in an ambivalent (... fuck I'm pregnant! ... Oh God give me finally expecting a baby! ... And so on) in a variety of locations (in the public bathroom of a restaurant in the bathroom your parents, but also in the office bathroom at two in the garden at night, on the lawn after a secluded picnic) and gives rise to mental ruminations longer than ever woman was able to develop, usually twenty-four hours after we recover.
But there are also exceptions. Those on the day of - . I, for example. To take away the thought that even before starting a nice puzzle brand new Barbie with my daughter, I shut the bathroom and I started to question the oracle. That obviously had to be on strike that day because at the end of 30 seconds c'avevo a good negative, so with the peace of mind, I dedicate myself to more pleasant activities. Yet as I threw the stick in the garbage 'something not quite right this time ... a delay of four days for a cycle always on time but rather elderly could already be a principle of menopause .... and yet I felt so good ... and then I was not disappointed with the negative ... I played with Micol and I grew a subtle euphoria. .. understood that the range in our hypothalamus!
And that was how my negative turned out to be really well known by now. One thing is always sacrosanct. That our feelings are worth more than any clear evidence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment