So aritornata on the therapeutic ... Stefano
What can I say ... Thank God there are women like Julie and realistic post as THIS ... not because it was time that I woke up from my period all hearts and sugar ... I had almost broken the cojoni of myself ... now fulfilled my duties as a mother and wife (I left tearful memories for all to taste) on the helmet sat struggling with my daily life.
10.30. All seems quiet in the office. When immersed in the handling of my daily chores I see my boss or manager approach the desk and sit down. That's when he sits in front of me is never good. Or you end up arguing or I end up pissed off inside. He says that everyone wants my opinion. In my opinion? And about what?
ON THE TYPE OF PERSON TO CHOOSE AS MY / A SOTITUTO / WHEN ANDRO 'IN THE MOTHERHOOD'!
ommioddìoooo ... but they're talking about me? but I have to go? but I have to let someone sit in my place, use my mouse, change the picture of my desktop, touch my history books, which uses confidence with my customers .... Noooo .... noooo
THERE ... BUT I STILL THOUGHT ... LET'S TALK said a voice like mine, came from my body but I could not be me!
premise that it seemed a bit premature appprendere that already is thinking about how and when to throw me out, the thing that has me a little sad to note that it is actually a woman in the eighth project contract which has already returned to fatigue after the first pregnancy is a woman who, if they ever have the chance to be reintegrated, it will after about a year or two ... because this meeting was considered in my place no time limits! Not an intern or a contract for six months a person ... no ... " form, which spend all your know-how so as not to get into trouble "
Gentlemen I'm so sorry ... someone like me can be replaced easily while the liver was only for stainless steel that I put on these years ... And then I will just have to remember that if you do not hire women of childbearing age or leg, but that have calved hardly will be satisfied? "I saw young people, neolaureate rampant through here ... but realized that at the location beyond a Renaissance work of organizing events was not so how can you believe Gajardo have always flown to other shores, leaving my head with so much disappointed.
And then do I have your memories that no woman in the process of dismissal may be transmitted as if nothing had the know-how: RATHER THE CANDIDATE IN THE BUTT WITH MY CAR IN THE DARK AND I DO 'TO ESCAPE and mo ... Prove to say that it is not ethical and Christian !
The reality is that for several months ... I will not be paid to INPS reimburse me after 'na amount of time, a ridiculous figure enough just to take care of homeopathic products in my post partum depression ... and somebody else is up to the my place until I come and seize my Macumba reinstated ...
God I know ... it's sad as hell ... like me ... and millions more poor pregnant Femmene ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment