Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Shiny Pokemon Images Silver Version List






Hello Love is ... True, I promised to write you a love note or a letter several months ago and already I did not. It 's true that now my first thought is our son and the child growing in me and you is often overlooked. But the fact remains that, in my heart, I love you more and more and after all our crisis we are stronger than ever.



you. Every memory of these fifteen years together is full of you, your heart, your being. You're the only one who still manages to excite me with a compliment or a cuddle. It's you who I've always made me laugh. But, under the sheets, never. Indeed. Even if the time is up you are, that wonder with the dimples and the god of the body that I was burnt out at first view. And among many, has invited me to the little bar of Rienzi ... kill ... you remember that feeling? Sure I ... Pennellone that ... with my face gnoccolona Epper with athletic body looking at you and hear you but who knows ... I was on cloud which are beautiful now, think how much time ... I still like you ...



's us. Laughing like crazy on the bike in Formentera and again become strangely serious under that starry sky while I was wondering if it was time to get married. A carefree travel when things still turned in the right direction ... but even when we were poor and shaky.



To wait for the psychology of couples and not to leave sfancularci for life and she never came to us and, without the baby, we could again look into my eyes. To say our resentment and dissatisfaction yesterday and today our love and attachment.



's me. That girl, your travel companion, living, bed. The greatest love of your mother, your daughter Michal, who last night that you were in Tuscany and I was dropped from the sleep I was covered with the blanket and you went to sleep alone even off the light ... I still get emotional thinking back ... it has the exact same your attentions as well as being beautiful as the sun like you.



Now comes the baby him too much desired by all three. Say no more. Why all the love that he unleashes yet to be written.



Stefano remembers that I love so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment