My husband is to the left - but the center of the mussel is not me!
That photo Centocelle Nightmare!
When Stephen met for the first time in the mid-90s came into contact with a world completely unknown to me.
attended the same gym and saw (we say that the monitor because it was really noticeable) I'm Guaglione disappear and reappear in late May to September, with very light hair bleached by the sun and the nose completely skinned.
Very easy to approach with women of all ages, and security within their means, without forcing immediate sympathy characteristics were rather obvious.
When I started to attend (ie, when already we kissed with tongue) was natural to meet all his friends especially leaders of the various "seasons" (see the long periods spent in the villages) and I was overwhelmed. Because, although the risk of banality to say, everyone seemed so cool, very nice, and every scafatissimi pizzeria became a memorable evening spent in between songs, hymns and jingles Valtur.
Today when I look at Stephen, Today my husband, 14 years later I find out which is always a bit of an animator at bottom and it is also fun. Of course if I know aged ... I too him ... and then I enjoy Stè photos of good times, even now the feeling of jealousy pungicate!
0 comments:
Post a Comment