Thursday, March 19, 2009

Velicity Von-wikipedia

beautiful


not always. But I like that Romania inaccessible in my daily life. I love it when you leave by a certain aggressiveness that is typical only of the Capitoline and leaves room for vast ar core, made of the Roman accents and repetitions ("I'm in makes me 'n Sleep, I'm a ago ...) pride old who feels one of the many kings of Rome.

And so a major event such as ultrasound morphology in which it is reviewed every piece of the body of your little baby can also take more subtle contours despite anxiety and at times even funny.

do not know if my son has heard all that the Doctor (which of course are secretly in love) but I'm sure he said that certain steps have had an imprint on its future language. In the meantime, my stomach was pressed, crushed and shaken to run the sample in favor of the room, was a series of "A boyfriend you you turn? But then you are just 'n unpunished! Tiè mò you do a little de tsunami ... but you do is hand co? Anvedi but to me you are makes the gesture of the umbrella? " and so on. His reputation for being able to identify even the most innocuous malformation comes before his humanity, his admiration for Alberto Deaf (often cited in the U.S. beats of the greatest films) and its similarity with Daniel Auteil crazy but this is what remains when you leave his office.

Only at the eleventh week, during a check I said, "Lord here I say it out and deny it but it seems to me a pea ... to bring all there as well put 'na dart ..."

Two months later I can confirm that it will be a boy. Cò all the attributes ... as I told him.

And I'm glad that I have an Italian without accents said: "The baby is growing well." But I was told in Bari, Genoa or not I would be cheated much. The important thing is the content. But co 'the yellow and red outlines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment