not sleep. He dozed on the left side, then REM sleep by sitting with three pillows behind his back, after I collapsed from exhaustion on the right side but He does not like it kicks until I get back seat. We're good ...
I did clean up the apprtamento. The last time a painter had set foot in the house was in 1999. Moving furniture and paintings I found flora and fauna but do not belong to Winx.
Some animals of the powder, so as not to be evicted, or worse, they offered me the crushed pagaento of three month's rent, I was about to accept.
I am over the month and I already got 13 pounds. I swear that my lunch break is funny. Course encompassing 15 megatazzone drowned in milk and barley are perhaps too many ... maybe a pasta dinner harmful ... but to see in public places, people are divided as to make me go to the sea before Moses. I enjoy the superpose. And everything which has the her why.
My daughter has grown up suddenly. He stayed two nights at my mother's house in Latvia with her, they saw a cartoon and nibbled biscuits and trust are a lot of things ... tell you a lot of things? A 5 and a half years? Without a mini-NEAC guilt for abandoning the poor mother to her fate?
This morning I found more white hair ... and the best is yet to begin ... I'm going to eat an entire package of corn. This I do for work, you are going to think.
0 comments:
Post a Comment