Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fish Eye Disease More Condition_symptoms

the natural or in oil?




Wherever I go and find me waiting in a waiting room well equipped with gossip magazines I find that the latest trend of celebrities in our house is to be photographed in a "nude" is without makeup. I later learned that the first such service was made by France with ELLE Marceu and Bellucci. Who have a certain class that is not water. But Faccioni Nina Moric Parietti and "make-up, artifacts from the able hands of the surgeon (and let's face it though by nature fotoshop version) really make me laugh. Those should be like any woman who wakes up in the morning and goes to wash? Like any woman in the first ten minutes that put the foot down out of bed already: put milk and coffee on the fire, collected the clothes hung out and made this hot dry Sahara, pronounced cira 500 words of meaning, re-ordered all the toys in the entire house exploded the night before? Like any woman who if you give a peek in the mirror to the 6:30 to 6:45 winces with a lot of goose bumps for what he has just seen?


not take our boys on the piss that was here we rode for the superhuman effort that we have to do to preserve the beauty that Mother Nature has given us all stress that I'm living every day. In the event that, among other things, there are also hormonal reasons that make you completely turn, have some sort of mutation gene from a normal woman to fish the ball, the face each with its own image "natural" is heartbreaking ...


And no, my beautiful, I make up for my not giving up. Now, after years of trying, I'm so good at stretching the tail of my eye with the eyeliner to make my cheekbones more fleshy with a fine brush stroke of blush, to shorten the tip of the nose with some dark bronzer and enhance my-birth! Full mouth-I show my face as it is?


But I do not think so! Let those who do these experiments, at least one week before the photo shoot so he could sleep and go to the wise bravissime hands of beauticians and their magic potions. Everything I say I envy corrodes a course!




And if I read it in the waiting room 50 & More or the Christian Family?

0 comments:

Post a Comment