Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Snoring Causes More Condition_symptoms

"Disorder love?" Two years later. Pregnancy


spring oil for stretch marks and come here ... but you slipped as Madonna kiss me ... stop touching the belly and lying here next to me ... shut your mouth, I do not want to hear you complain that you hear a whale, you're gaining weight too, which are inflamed hemorrhoids, we finish it in silence ... to take away the hairs from the sweatshirt, you're still, I can not hear mine ... completely ... would be nice if, now to blind and lock the door and I began to take off what you wear ... no, do not worry no more ... I already knew before you get married ... full nudity you have ever hated, you should always keep something, let alone now when your body has changed to make room for our baby ... I just look at your side, legs findings ... finally ... it is a bare shoulder from time immemorial that you do not stop you ... you never stop ... even now that you and I can not hear the rhythm of your breath ... or because they speak or tell or swear or laugh loudly or do you click your tongue or anything but sighs ... the silence with me. But now I realize that now more than ever, the intimacy intimidates you (but you see the words ...) so maybe now prefer the nakedness of the soul that the body more vulnerable to that ... Let me look that cat that I loved so much and not the look of one that thinks "that wills this but I've got a lot of things to be done" ... if you only because I gave you the opportunity, if you just lie down next to me, if only we could be quiet for a few moment, holding hands and legs intertwined as in the past, I could finally be the man that made you fall in love again.
The man has neglected to get you to think about anything else, what you had decided to leave to go with Micol, street on your way. That erased, removed, where did you jealous billion and wrote letters and notes and to read them I feel like a thief because it seems to peek between the things of someone else ... that barely regained your trust and again your love ... loose the stiffness of your who think you should keep everything under control and look at this picture ... you ... pregnant Micol, the sea, with a serene look of one who has almost reached the goal. Now that you do not like one thousand paranoid, you're scared ... I love you and
I know you, Micol and after all that applies to you, after your mother, your father, pregnancy, worries, your work that you're losing, your anxieties, your blog, you care about Stay close to me but our love ... love ... because now I'm about to become a father again I'm so scared ... but we will this time too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment