Monday, April 6, 2009

Wooden Swing Set Plans Blueprints

Earthquake Easter without Good

Dear Giuliana, my friend, I did not know. I did not know of your direct experience of the earthquake in Irpinia 80. I read your post and my stomach contracted. Like tonight.
At the time, living on the fifth floor, in Rome, my father, my mother and I ran away up the stairs and stood, stunned and dazed in the street, not knowing what had happened, what was happening and what might have happened since then. It was the television to clarify any doubt and to darken his face when he heard my father say Irpinia. He left immediately for his country Nusco, province of Avellino. And what we found and learned it is one of those things that still do cry. And my father is a real tough guy. For us southerners what a terrible memories of the earthquake is absurd and absurdly still alive. As for the Friuli for Umbria, for the Sicilians remain in dress italics. This morning is a horrible reality for the people of Abruzzo.

Like all pregnant women without sleep, this night, the long second wave caught me by surprise but vigilant, focused I feel the baby's movements and I was scared a lot. It was as if someone had jumped out of bed and left the sound track of the sliding doors of my huge closet appanicare me to the point of shouting for help for help. In the middle of the room, holding the Big Belly, stirring half a thousand thoughts when it stops? Where is the epicenter? And my mother who lives alone, you will be scared? And if I bring all the contractions start me who spends vasosuprina? Why not in the other room Ste runs?

But I, after I calmed down, I went back to bed and I calmed down. In fact I even asleep again. What luck. Unfortunately, the Eagle and its not what happened. I'm really sad. And I pray. It is cò all day today I'm alone it seems a blasphemy. Why is dark and sad nature has been a wicked stepmother. And they are not clichés.

0 comments:

Post a Comment